Thursday, August 29, 2013

First draft: Reading Complexity VDO


https://vimeo.com/73372632

This might not be the best choice for a new thoroughfare but I chose this route as the first experiment because this place is new in term of the first visit but the environment is not new in term of memory.

This route is walking to the boat through machine shop.  I have never been to this shop before but I familiar with the machine ,mud soil and boat.

When I saw working machine. I am know distance of comfort zone. How close so it will dangerous. I know which sound is which machine.

There is mud soil. It will easily stick to the shoe or you sink into the soil. I know how to walk. Yes i have to pay attention to it but not observer all details. Just skim and know where to go.

I want to go to the boat. I had to jump. after I first saw I analysed my route and knew exact step i would go.  1 Climbed up to top of the wall  2 stepped on water pipe 3 jumped to boat

When I am in. I wish to go inside and walk to the back of the boat. The boat doesn't has floor yet. Some part will have wood to step on. I jumped to the white wood and walked inside then there is another part that doesn't has floor but there are two thin stick of wood. I knew immediately how weak it is. I paid more attention and be ready for the flexibility of the wood.

Even this is new place to me but with my own memory I understand how things work and be able to walk like I am familiar with the place.


No comments:

Post a Comment