Wednesday, September 4, 2013

First Draft of Reading complexity; JJ market

My thoroughfare takes place in JJ market, the biggest weekend market in Thailand. It consists of different zones catagorised by the selling products such as plants, clothing, furniture, cutleries, potteries, pet, etc. This place is packed with tourists and locals shopping and roaming in the heat.

The section that I visited is a pet zone. The reason why it relates to my 'Thing' will be explained on Thursday.

Here are drawings of how my video will be translated visually according to my sudden perception right on spot.


The lady shouted out '100 baht for one short-hair rabbit discounted from 200 baht'
noted that current currency exchange rate is 1 pound to 50.10 baht.


This sweaty man walked out of the shop with a plastic bag. He had brought something which drew my eyes immediately to the sign that indicated price of the goods.


This conscious lady turned around and stared at my face for a second when I was standing behind her to get the best look at the rabbits.


This scary looking man was casually stand at the corner speaking on the phone. His entire look caught my eyes. However, his dress and his piercing symbolise tribal characteristic. I made sure that I keep myself distant from him.


This man was playing with the squeaky chicken toy. The sounds radiate into my ears.


Cat collars was on the display made me think of my cat at home. 'May be he needs a new collar?'

My next step is to make 3 D model of my thoroughfare and includes all the elements that I attended to.


No comments:

Post a Comment