Monday, September 9, 2013

Updates on video


 

As I have adjusted the horizontal plane to the correct perspective, the result came out as these images above. In the first picture, the distance between the person in front of me and myself equals to about 60-70 centimeters. In the second picture, the front of the car was about 1-1.1 meters away. 



 The grid is 50 x 50 centimeters and its depth equals to 15.5 meters.However, most of the objects/people I attended to were within the first 2.5 meters as seen in this top view of the scene. The yellow lines are the masks which symbolize the things I looked at and attended to. Things that I attended to will be differentiated by cross(es) that will be moving and changing colors according to the object's impact on my decision to react within that immediate space.




However. I have run into a technical problem. The top picture is what the crosses/grid should look like over the video but now the horizontal plane is faded. I'm not sure if this happens because of the masks I drew on the grid layer or not.

***Problem Resolved***

No comments:

Post a Comment