Sunday, September 22, 2013

Reading Complexity Final Update

READING COMPLEXITY 


This video shows my perception and experience I went through while taking this thoroughfare of the Chinese Temple Wat Leng Nei Yi 2. From my experience I have developed a way of seeing and have come to a conclusion that the richness of the physical form and appearance of an architecture or even a certain object can have a psychological impact to on you, triggering your mind and pull out your memory to be present to your inner consciousness again. Here the blue highlighted objects are the ones that i have my visual focus on which can trigger me to think of another unrelated subject that is shown on another screen on the right, representing my inner thoughts at that specific moment.



Here is the drawing of my thoroughfare which shows the path I've taken from the starting point to the ending point. The blue glowing line shows the specific route I took during the walk. The blue cones represent the glances I've taken which i didn't really put enough attention to call it a visual focus. The green cones are the view scape that I and a high attention on. the highlighted dark blue objects are the ones that I have my highest visual focus. The elements with only lines are the area that have not been observe by my eyes yet my mind tend to create and fulfill the undiscovered space on its own due to the pure symmetry and continouse repitition of the design.


No comments:

Post a Comment